Construction Industry Scheme


The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) sets out rules for how contractors must handle payments to sub contractors in the construction industry.

You will need to file a tax return:

  • If you are self employed under the Construction Industry Scheme
  • If you have contractors working for you under CIS
  • To claim back any work related expenses you have incurred during the year

How can we help?

  • Registration with HMRC as a sub contractor
  • Advice on the types of expenses you can claim for
  • Advice on what records you will need to keep
  • Completion of your tax return
  • Information on tax due and payment deadlines
  • Payment of refunds directly into your bank account

As agents registered with HMRC we file all tax returns online.