The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) sets out rules for how contractors must handle payments to sub contractors in the construction industry.
You will need to file a tax return:
- If you are self employed under the Construction Industry Scheme
- If you have contractors working for you under CIS
- To claim back any work related expenses you have incurred during the year
How can we help?
- Registration with HMRC as a sub contractor
- Advice on the types of expenses you can claim for
- Advice on what records you will need to keep
- Completion of your tax return
- Information on tax due and payment deadlines
- Payment of refunds directly into your bank account
As agents registered with HMRC we file all tax returns online.